AARP Tax-Aide Volunteers will be providing tax assistance for moderte and low income senior citizens at the Town Hall this winter.
Electronic filing and direct deposit will also be available to help speed up the process. Complex returns involving business, rental income, multiple capital gain, etc will no be prepared at the Town Hall.
The AARP will help prepare:
- Federal Income Tax Returns
- State Income Tax Returns
- Homestead Rebate Forms
- Property Tax Reimbursement Forms (PTR)
This sevice will be provided on Tuesdays and Fridays 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (except April 10th) in room 208 at the Town Hal, 820 Mercer Street.
- A copy of your 2007 returns
- all relevant tax statements, receipts, and forms
- Social Security Card or SSA-1099 form
- PTR form (if mailed to you)
No appointment is necessary, you will be served on a first come, first-served basis.